For week 9 I got away with spending just $150.30, which seems kind of funny to say because $150 for groceries is still a lot! The most expensive things I bought were pork tenderloin at $10.25 and bacon and creamer at $7.99 ea.
On the menu this week:
Dinners: salmon with rice and veggies, flatbread pizzas, chicken noodle soup and garlic bread, grilled pork tenderloin, tacos, breakfast for dinner and sausage and corn.
For Breakfast: Mango smoothies, breakfast pizzas, cereal, English muffins and quiche.
Lunches are pretty much leftovers and sandwiches.
I am happy to say we resisted going out for dinner this week. I did order lunch once but $10 to eat out for lunch is a lot better than spending $60 for dinner.
I am getting a bit overwhelmed with the amount of projects I need to get done this week. Add to that my husband’s aunt passed away last Wednesday and we will be traveling to Elmira for the calling hours and funeral.
On the docket for this week:
- Etsy listing and packaging of sales
- Finish getting the huge lot of inventory I received in two weeks ago photographed and edited
- I realize I don’t have all of the seeds I need for the upcoming growing season so I need to get everything ordered asap
- I need to get my cold weather seedlings started because I have a class I am doing at the end of the month and I want to give each student a seedling
- I am working on a blog post about shopping habits with six friends that kindly agreed to answer my questions. That’s coming this week
- Notes done for planning board (that’s now added to my side jobs)
- Twenty loaves of St. Joe’s bread delivered to the store
- Shop, cook, clean, pay bills, yada yada…. oh and be at work by 9:00 am every day with my head screwed on straight.
Welp, that’s about it for now. Keep on the look out for that blog post on shopping habits this week. Thank you to all who agreed to participate! Have a fantastic week 🙂 -MM