Happy New Year! Many people have resolutions they try to keep every year but I prefer the term “goals”. Goals seem more attainable. I have 12 goals for 2015. I wrote them all down and I refer to them almost every day. It helps me stay focused when there are so many things in my life that could distract me.
The twelve goals are:
1. Renovate our only bathroom and replace the window in our son’s bedroom.
2. Catch-up on and read my favorite daily blog – “Feed Your Family for $100 a Month” by Mavis Butterfield. Also Catch-up on and read a really great e-magazine “From Scratch”.
3. Journal daily
4. Pay off one of our two credit cards
5. Organize our attic
6. Exercise 3 times a week
7. Read one book a month
8. Send out birthday and anniversary cards each month
9. Make copies of my Granny’s recipes and give a copy to each of our family members.
10. Digitize my Dad’s family’s photos and make photo books and give CD copies to each of our family members
11. YouTube/Blog at least once a week
12. Read the Bible from cover to cover with my husband
Sounds like a lot huh? I am excited though. I really want to accomplish all of these goals this year. I think I can do them all too. Well I hope anyway.
A pic of my Grandfather Charles F. Yacuzzo during World War II