I am a little late in getting this post out but last week I spent $67.16 for groceries because I had so much left over in the freezer from the week before. We did go out for dinner once and lunch after the Farmers market because we were exhausted from opening day.
- Sunday dinner was sausage with peppers and onions
- Monday was BLT sandwiches
- Tuesday was crockpot pork steaks with chili sauce
- Wednesday was flatbread pizzas
- Thursday was easy goulash
- Friday we ate out for dinner
- and Saturday we ate lunch and dinner at 4:00 out and just picked the rest of the night
For the goulash I made last week: I call this easy goulash because I just used what I had on hand to make it. I didn’t have macaroni so I used rigatoni, I didn’t have an onion so I dug up a sprouting green onion from the garden that was coming up from last year and I only had a yellow bell pepper so I used that.
Total spent for groceries so far in June $215.16 out of $500
What did you all eat this week? – MM
One thought on “Week 24 – What We Ate and How Much We Spent on Groceries”
What did we eat? It took me awhile to remember! I know we had sausage with potatoes and sauerkraut, corned beef with mashed potatoes and green beans; bacon, eggs and hash browns; bierocks, and tonight we are having Ruebens, then grilled hamburgers tomorrow.